Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
Listen to this: we believe happy people deliver excellent results. This is why we exist, to create a working environment where our staff can do what they were born to do: create software that makes an impact.
We are a Google Premier partner in Kenya. We support innovative companies to become more productive and utilize the power of the cloud. We also build interesting web/app solutions for the Dutch and Kenyan market either
commissioned by our customers or own solutions in interesting partnerships.
We support multiple innovative companies in East-Africa, to become more productive and utilise the power of the cloud. We manage this by being transparent, honest and giving full responsibility to our colleagues. We celebrate success and understand that in order to succeed, you need to be allowed to fail as well. By doing this, we already opened nine offices in the Netherlands and Spain with almost 300 happy employees and 130+ happy customers. Do you want to pursue happiness with us? Join us now!
Great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who likes to develop his/her career in an international ICT setting in a Kenyan office.
Work experience: 5 + years
Qualifications: relevant Bachelor's degree
About the Role.
With your ambitions and drive you bring energy and inspiration to the team. You will assist in customer engagement, and build a close relationship with your colleagues both in Nairobi and other offices around the world.
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets successfully
● Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in the market
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
● Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new opportunities in the field
● Researching and analyzing sales options.
● Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance and recommending new opportunities.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards as per company policy.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending product training and establishing personal networks.
● Have a good sense of the company culture and all projects we are working on
● Is able to qualify opportunities and support the technical team in drafting proposals.
You need to bring:
● 5+ years’ work experience in Sales Management;
● Bachelor’s degree in business or sales
● Excellent Negotiation skills.
● Strong industry expertise;
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Strong moral and ethical sense in doing business
We offer you:
● Healthcare and a healthy lunch at the office
● Working with and receiving training and coaching from some of the best in Kenya and Netherlands.
● Great employment opportunity with room for creativity and development of your own career. (In the Netherlands we were awarded the ‘Best Place to Work Award’ in 2017 and 2018)
● A competitive salary
● Being part of the first Google Cloud certified team that delivers amazing solutions in Kenya