Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company is a rapidly growing, mission-driven software company that is creating a more connected and productive global agriculture industry. They are an incredibly diverse team of technologists, scientists, and academics with a shared passion for building software that impacts everyone in the world on the most basic level.
About the work...
They are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious people who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Data storage architecture and optimization
- Performance optimization
- Software release process
- Develop large scale data harvesting and transformation systems
- Experience with cloud service (AWS, GCP, etc) and data center operations
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms)
- Large scale web service operations experience
- Very proficient in Python
- Experience designing large scale systems, parallel computing, distributed storage
- Bachelor's level degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field; or relevant work experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Understanding of relational databases and distributed databases (e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Bigtable)
- Basic knowledge of Node.js