Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our Client...
The company is an integrated solutions provider with presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. As one of the leading solutions providers in Africa, they believe in empowering lives; In using technology to bridge the socio- economic gap by providing ICT solutions that automate governments, activate companies and empower NGOs. Currently, the company has a portfolio of more than 70 solutions along 13 industry vectors
You are responsible for delivering the design and development of new and emerging systems/applications on multiple platforms. This position will also participate in architectural and design discussions with senior team members to come up with fitting solutions to problems, while developing and translating user experience guidelines across multiple devices and platforms.
- Responsible for designing software architecture based on requirement and develop quality code that meets the business requirements.
- Enforce design and coding standards through formal reviews resulting develop better code.
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges.
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web / mobile technologies.
- Participate in, and contribute to technical discussions for development framework.
- To be able to understand and test on window operating systems including servers and workstations. Closing Date for receiving applications: 19th April 2019.
Requirements for the role...
- Minimum 2 years of experience in C#, Good understanding of C# language including Data Structures implementation in C#
- Candidate should be able to solve Logic problems.
- Good understanding of SQL language and should be able to write queries in the same e.g JOINS and GROUP BY
- Experience working with an object oriented development language e.g. C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a related field