Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your interests, career goals, and talents. Then we put you in touch with our customers who might want to interview you. Feel free this job with your peers. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company hiring...
The company is a well known financial service business with global presence. In their effort to continuously growth, they are creating a new venture team to find new opportunities and build new FinTech products and services.
About the role...
We are looking for a UX Designer with a deep passion for their craft and a track record of delivering compelling web and mobile application. The position will sit in Nairobi under a one year consulting contract.
You will collaborate with other members of the product, design, and engineering teams to translate concepts into user friendly, innovative product. Expect the work to be incredibly fast paced, challenging, and agile. You'll immerse yourselves with the customer, uncover unique insights, base your choices on smart data analysis, and ultimately make great products that scale.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, product managers, data analysts, and marketers to define and conduct customer studies
- Analyze technology trends, industry dynamics, and competitors to inform feature choices
- Build innovative, user-friendly design on web and mobile, including interaction design specifications, interactive prototype
- Collaborate with engineering and product leaders to deliver timely projects that meet objectives
- Act as a passionate representative of the user in every experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, psychology, interaction design, service design, or graphic design
- +3 years of experience in customer/consumer insights
- +4 years of web or mobile interaction design
- Fluency in the best practices for web-based and Android application information architecture and design, as well as a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Skilled in SketchApp or Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of Fintech business and industry