Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
Our client is working to democratise the access of pay-as-you-go energy for offered customers. They have been able to reach thousands of homes and businesses across the continent through their commitment to customer service and increasing their customer reach. They have made remarkable strides in empowering their users to own their own solar systems and upgrade their power threshold.
With the dedication to continually improve the lives of more people across more regions, they are looking for a strategy and research associate/manager to:
- Drive strategic value and business improvements through assisting senior management in identifying, analysing, problem solving and executing business questions and initiatives.
- Drive key business insights through rigorous research and analysis through overseeing the piloting, research priorities to drive key business insights and driving continuous improvement in the operations and management of the strategy and research part of the business.
- Carry out change management through taking the lead on key change projects within the business to ensure successful change management practices take place.
- 2+ years in management consulting or process improvement positions, ideally in international and cross market companies or consulting firms (preferably in asset financing/solar/credit/direct sales business).
- 2+ years experience in research related roles, including primary research methodologies, experiment design & evaluation, and statistical analysis, used to drive rigorous data driven decision making in a corporate environment.
- Preference for candidates with advanced analytical, statistical, and/or programming skills, including R, Python, SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI, Tableau).
- Experience piloting and researching priorities to drive key business insights.
- Experience leading key change projects within the business to ensure that successful change management practices take place.
- Deep field experience to understand complex problems and recommend practical and easy to operate solutions by using Using data analytics and modelling.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and equal ability to influence executives across cross-functions and geographies.
- Experience leading teams of people of various disciplines and skill levels.
- In-depth knowledge of business effectiveness tools and skills that Drive continuous improvement in operations and management of the strategy of the business.
Essential Mindset and Approach to Work:
- Be an inspiring and strong leader and manager within the overall business who can influence decisions using strong data, analytical and influence skills.