Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company is a rapidly growing, mission-driven software company that is creating a more connected and productive global agriculture industry. They are an incredibly diverse team of technologists, scientists, and academics with a shared passion for building software that impacts everyone in the world on the most basic level.
About the work...
They are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious people who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Creating and maintaining of commodity supply and demand models across various crops and African countries
- Communicating with internal and external clients to understand and document project objectives
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence
- Keeping abreast of industry-related news flow
- Researching and writing reports with a commodity-specific focus
- Responding to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
- Comfort with working with large volumes of data
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- 3+ years of relevant fundamental research experience in agricultural commodities space
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across functional roles
- A self-starter, ability to work independently against tight deadlines
- An independent thinker
- Strongly task- and detail- oriented
- Someone who is excited to and enjoys working in a fast-paced demanding, entrepreneurial startup where you can grow exponentially
- Passion for enabling global food security through data driven tools
- Degree in a technical field
- Team management experience
- Proficiency in a second language
- Coding/programming/data management skills and proficiencies