Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our Client...
A venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. They build and deploy dense networks of cloud-connected points inside local corner stores, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. The first consumer solution is a liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar market for urban cooking fuel. It’s delivered through Vivo Energy, the owner/operator of Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As Senior Product Manager, Analytics, you will deliver key business insights to guide commercial and operating strategy by developing metrics, dashboards, and analyses. You will also play an important role in shaping our overall data vision & strategy and bringing it to life.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with our business units to gain a thorough understanding of their set-up, needs, processes, and technology
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to company strategy, products, and operations across business areas
- Design and run data analyses to guide decision-making
- Design and prepare company dashboards and other key stakeholder reporting
- Design and develop automation tools to streamline day-to-day activities
- Work closely with the Cloud and Data teams to deliver Analytics products to the business data infrastructure improvements with the software team
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of business metrics
- Develop and maintain business intelligence documentation, training materials, best practices, and overall data toolkit
What You Will Bring to the company...
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Economics
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis, consulting, or other quantitatively rigorous role
- Strong aptitude for product and project management, including ability to balance priorities, clarify stakeholder requirements, lead cross-functional efforts, pay keen attention to detail, and generally keep deliverables on schedule
- Proficiency with Tableau, SQL, Python, Excel, and advanced statistical methods
- Well developed communication skills, especially on technical subjects, adaptable to suit business and engineering audiences as appropriate
- Comfort in a fast-paced, growth-stage startup environment