Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client...
Our client is building a platform that connects and streamlines the logistics ecosystem for the continent. They are starting off with a platform for transporters that produces configured SaaS solutions for each customer. They have managed to create a systematic way to translate business processes into solutions for transporters, and intend to repeat this among the rest of the players in the logistics ecosystem.
About the role:
The company is looking for a Dev-Ops and Middleware Developer.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders around the world
- Develop Micro Service API's to support features with our front-end technology stack
- Review technical feasibility of Wireframes and UML based designs with Product Owners
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for improved speed and scalability from previous release
- Git (We use GitLab)Reading wireframe diagramsAnalyzing and troubleshooting technical problems
- Experience with web services (eg Postman, RESTful, SoapUI, etc)
- Experience with any of these programming languages (PHP 7.x, Python, Node.js or Typescript)
- Experience with either or both, AWS and GCP
- Experience with relational databases
Good To Have:
- Experience with frameworks
- Testing Automation
- Reading UML Activity and Sequence diagrams
- Working knowledge of developing and deploying applications using containers in a production environment
- Continuous integration systems
- Experience with Postgresql
Nice to Have:
- YouTrack agile management tool
- Application performance analysis
- DevOps with Docker Containers