This role is on hold until July 2020, but feel free to apply if interested in.
Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look-out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company:
The company's mission is to expand access to healthcare for underserved patients, families and communities across the world. They are a distinct business within the company that maximizes social impact alongside financial sustainability. The company designs service models with and for communities that integrate digital and product technologies across the patient care continuum.
About the role:
They are looking for a consultant to join the company as a Digital Product Lead to act as the digital product manager as they develop a landmark healthcare model for chronic disease management. As the Digital Product Lead , you have experience taking a vision and mobilizing cross-functional teams to build new digital platforms from the ground up. You are someone the combines a strong technical background with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are excited to take what we’ve built to the next level and to develop new ventures from scratch.
This is a full-time 6-month consulting role with the possibility of the position turning into a full-time offer.
- Work with teams of multiple stakeholders to identify, recommend, and prioritize product solutions based on user needs, strategic impact metrics, business goals and the broader global health ecosystem
- Translate qualitative user research, design research, UX/UI research into detailed technical specifications to inform digital product/platform design
- Lead the day-to-day agile development process for our signature innovation program partnering with engineering, design, and clinical teams to develop well-crafted user experiences
- Co-develop and drive the digital product roadmap, requirements, and opportunities for our current and future digital health platforms
- Establish best practices in digital product development within Medtronic Labs, including developing best practices for patient data privacy and security
- 5+ years of direct experience as a product owner or manager focused on designing, developing, and deploying web and mobile-based products using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong technical understanding of internet technologies and cloud-based analytics
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and iterate product feature requirements based on data, analytics, and strategy
- Understanding and interest in thoughtfully applying data science, ML, and other emerging technologies with a patient and community centric approach
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and communication skills
- Bonus: Experience working in the global health or healthcare space