Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company develops products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Their product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Their Payments Platform enables users to pay for services through their mobile or web browser. Their key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
About the work...
The ideal candidate should be able to work together with the developers, development and operations engineers, project leads, and the security team to grow and improve our cloud infrastructure; automate and document changes resolve incidents; and provide developers with necessary cloud infrastructure, license management, and office infrastructure support.
- Improve and scale infrastructure in AWS according to the needs of the project
- Resolve incidents
- Cooperate with the security team to ensure that our setup remains secure
- Provide technical support for the developers
- Integrating and migrating legacy infrastructure to the cloud
- Managing licenses, hardware inventory and local infrastructure
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Strong systems administration experience with Linux
- Deep understanding of the network stack and traffic routing
- Experience with AWS services, such as ECS, EC2, and EBS
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, and good communication skills
Ideal job requirements
- Experience in “infrastructure-as-a-code” platforms (Terraform, etc)
- Hands-on experience with docker containers orchestration
- MongoDB administration experience
- Version control systems (GIT)