Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company develops products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Their product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Their Payments Platform enables users to pay for services through their mobile or web browser. Their key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
About the work...
As part of the UX team, you will design and deliver a simple and easy-to-use payment experience both on the web and the Android app. As a UX Designer, you will collaborate with other members of our product, design, and engineering teams to translate concepts into a living, breathing product. You will follow up on the new functionality design and maintain the existing design documentations.
- Deliver innovative, user-friendly design on web and mobile, including interaction design specifications, interactive prototype.
- Maintain existing interaction design, including improving user experience and updating design specifications
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Work with product managers and design manager to develop design concepts
- Be able to take initiative, be creative and curious, be able to conduct design review meetings, and collect feedback with other teammates
- Communicate and collaborate with other cross-functional teammates
- Assist engineers with the final development of products
- B.Sc. degree in Design or a related field, or demonstrated design knowledge in equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in the best practices for web-based and Android application information architecture and design, as well as a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Skills in SketchApp or Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of user-centered design process, methodologies, and principles of usability
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Portfolio required for candidates
Ideal job requirements
- Visual design and user research skills is a plus
- Motion design