Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
They are a social enterprise building the technology and finance infrastructure that powers mobility across Africa. Their mission is to make mobility safe, affordable and accessible to 1 billion Africans.They provide Asset-Backed Vehicle Financing, Driver Training, eHailing Platform, Insurance, and Identity Management services to its network drivers.
As a Senior Backend developer, you will be responsible for building the backend systems that power our applications, integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers and continuously improving our engineering practices. You are expected to serve as a technical leader within the team you work and the company.
- Handle complexity and work independently
- Understanding of complex systems and technology architecture
- Drive creative solutions that improve the standard of our software products and learning programs
- Model Technical Leadership and drive standardization and code quality within the back end team
- Collaboratively and passionately deliver excellent work with integrity everyday
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization
- Minimum 3 years working experience (or equivalent experience with multiple professional software development product teams) in Full-stack Software Development with NodeJS/Express JS
- Experience with Agile Software Development Techniques and Tools such as:
- o SCRUM/Kanban/Extreme Programming
o Version Control (Github/Bitbucket)
o TDD(Test Driven Development),
o Proficient in DevOps (GCP)
o Continuous Integration
o Knowledge of Docker/Vagrant
- Experience Working with :
o micro services,
- Experience with Restify will be a plus
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch Bonus