Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company:
The company is a SaaS product distribution platform with advanced eCommerce capabilities that allow SME's to sell any product to defined local target audiences on digital channels with ease. The company removes the complexity in the fragmented digital advertising landscape and lets business owners focus on customers rather than technology. No cost upon entry. Fully automated local payment and shipping options are integrated out-of-the-box. Safe and secure.
As a new member of our agile and growing team, you will work with other members of the team to design, develop and roll out new features to our eCommerce site, merchant app and other internal applications.
Skills we are looking for
- Experience with client side frameworks (Angular, Ionic, React, React Native)
- Proficiency in Nodejs
- Proficiency in ES6
- Understanding of git and continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Familiarity with good UI/UX practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Experience working with Firebase
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps
- Experience working with Android / iOS apps
- Experience using project management tools like Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience working with cloud services like GCP, Azure, AWS