Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
Our client is working to democratise the access of pay-as-you-go energy for offered customers. They have been able to reach thousands of homes and businesses across the continent through their commitment to customer service and increasing their customer reach. They have made remarkable strides in empowering their users to own their own solar systems and upgrade their power threshold.
With access to vast amounts of data on their customers, sales agents, products, monitoring devices and the impact of the Pay-as-you-go business model, they're looking to hire a senior data scientist who will:
- Design, code, and implement various models including (but not limited to): credit scoring, battery health prediction, geospatial targeting, customer payment performance, fraud detection, experimentation optimization and many other key tough problems facing the business.
- Experience developing predictive models, anomaly detection models, explanatory models and putting them into production.
- Experience identifying, designing and testing data driven hypotheses.
- Experience building company-spanning frameworks and tools for measuring business, credit and sales performance and evaluating business changes and pilots.
- Experience in experimental design and analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (U-SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake), other Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark)
- Advanced skills in a data science programming languages
- Advanced experience using SQL and Advanced Excel Skills
Essential Mindset and Approach to Work:
- Ability to think creatively about business and engineering problems and understand how to apply data science processes to create measurable results
- Ability to communicate technical details visually and in written form to broader stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with engineering analysis and modelling for energy, electricity, batteries, and/or power electronics.