Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer with specific Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform experience to join their DevOps team. They run Kubernetes for their own managed hosting service and deploy Kubernetes-based systems to clients, for multi-tenant hosting of software which runs the core data management services business.
You will be working in a team with other DevOps Engineers and will communicate regularly with technical and non-technical stakeholders about the team’s work, and therefore need excellent spoken and written English. Our DevOps engineers need to be able to work on various Python-based application we have to control our Kubernetes clusters, and also are required to have expert knowledge in Kubernetes and cloud computing, in general, to debug live systems, enhance performance, and iterate on our platform.
- Architecture and iteration of various Kubernetes-based systems. This will involve designing and building a Kubernetes System
- Debugging live systems, enhancing performance, and iterating platforms using Kubernetes and Google cloud platform
Experience required in the following:
- Kubernetes (2+ Years)
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- Great interpersonal and team skills
- Internal self-drive and self-discipline to work remotely
- Have an edge in unusual coding methodologies to solve a bug or doing a pitch in a surprising format
This is a remote-first workplace, therefore, experience in remote working is desirable.