Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company:
The company is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. They build and deploy cloud-connected points inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Their first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
Department: Software Product
Reports to: Principal Product Manager, ERP
About The Role
As Product Manager, ERP, you will work closely with the company's software product and engineering teams to document key processes and build out the company's ERP functionality.
What You Will Do
- Identify solutions to issues through business process analysis
- Work within a cross-functional global team to coordinate a large-scale ERP Implementation
- Coordinate with Business and Product stakeholders to support business process redesign
- Translate business requirements into functional documentation of solutions for process improvements, system integrations, and analytics
- Create, analyze, and validate business process diagrams and detailed functional specifications
- Create documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including post go-live support team
What You Will Bring :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information technology, or engineering
- 2+ years of practical working experience, preferably as a business analyst
- Experience with ERP project implementation, ideally with Odoo
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Proficiency in Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred