Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. The company is on a mission to solve this problem. They have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
We are looking for an experienced Senior User Experience designer responsible for every aspect of the UX process, from strategy to execution. The candidate should be able to lead the UX discipline at , guide junior team members, understand our business requirements and any technical limitations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Train junior team members and lead the UX discipline at
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
- Ability to work with a Product Manager to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile and desktop design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.