Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
Our client is working to democratise the access of pay-as-you-go energy for offered customers. They have been able to reach thousands of homes and businesses across the continent through their commitment to customer service and increasing their customer reach. They have made remarkable strides in empowering their users to own their own solar systems and upgrade their power threshold.
With access to vast amounts of data on their customers, sales agents, products and the impact of the Pay-as-you-go business model, they're looking to hire a principal senior business intelligence manager who will:
- Be responsible for leading teams that provide the analysis, predictive analytics, operational data and key insights for multiple key departments within the organization
- Act as the primary primary point-person for senior, C-level stakeholders and work closely with them to drive data driven insights on the business top priority questions and decisions
- Experience managing technical teams of Data / BI Analysts / Statisticians at a cutting-edge, global company to deliver anaylsis
- Experience designing and developing predictive models, customer segmentations, and other analytics to enable planning and decision-making
- Experience building frameworks and tools for measuring pilots (e.g., A/B testing), evaluating success
- Designed and developed automation tools to streamline day-to-day processes
- Expert Level ability to quickly understand key value drivers in various departments of the business
- Advanced Statistics / statistical analysis skills
- Strong visual communication and design skills
- Excellent skills at delegating key responsibilities
- Ability to communicate technical details to broader stakeholders
- Advanced SQL, R, Excel
Essential Mindset and Approach to Work:
- Meticulousness in ensuring error-free, high-quality analyses
- Passion for developing technical, communication, and data skills both within the team and to the broader business.
- Keen business sense and comfort working hand-in-hand with senior executives
Nice to Have:
- Experience in DAX and Python