Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company:
The company bridges gaps in food and market security through an organised platform for an efﬁcient, fair, transparent and formal marketplace. They source quality produce from thousands of farmers, providing them with a ready guaranteed market, and deliver from their pack houses to thousands of vendors, at prices fair to everyone. Their dedicated team consists of over 400 professionals in sourcing, sales, logistics, ﬁnance, tech, administration and HR.
About the role:
The role reports to the Head of Department
- IT Services manager
- Infrastructure manager
- Develops world class policies and systems to ensure smooth implementation of Twiga Strategy
- Provide oversight of the support and facilities engineers
- Work closely with the other departmental leaders to ensure they are well resourced and anticipate future needs
- Consistently communicate on status and risks of all technical projects to the CTO and HOD
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure the most effective and efficient use of technical resources
- Own Enterprise and Hardware budget to ensure the business is able to meet its goals in a cost effective manner
- Build mutually beneficial relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Evaluate and guide performance of the team to ensure Twiga maintains a competitive talent edge
- Owns timeframes and deadlines for major IT Projects such as upgrades and migrations
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 3 year’s experience in a Director level technical role
- Experience in specification of IT needs and implementation of right technologies to see it through
- Deep understanding of Network and Hardware requirements for Enterprise
- Experience in defining technical strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BSc in a Technical Course
- Strong Project Management skills