Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
They are looking for Senior Developers to join their growing team. They implements a range of data management solutions for government and the enterprise using open source technologies, including many that our team creates and maintains in house.
Senior Developers have experience working with teams of developers in a leading role. They communicate regularly with technical and non-technical stakeholders about the team’s work, and therefore need excellent spoken and written English. Their Senior Developers scope and define work for other developers on their delivery teams, as well as lead on technical implementation.
-Technical design, scoping, and implementation of data management solutions for clients, using open source software.
- Oversight of technology with a team of developers as part of agile project delivery.
- Communication with project stakeholders about technical delivery, including at times client-facing meetings.
- Flask and Django
- SQL (SQL Alchemy, PostgreSQL)
- Angular and React
- Google Cloud
The company is a remote-first workplace, experience in remote working is desirable. They are currently looking for people in European and US time zones.
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time contractor
- Experience level: 5+ years experience
- Role: Senior Developer
- Location: Remote
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size: 15 - 30
- Company type: Self-funded