Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
They are a social enterprise building the technology and finance infrastructure that powers mobility across Africa. Their mission is to make mobility safe, affordable and accessible to 1 billion Africans.They provide Asset-Backed Vehicle Financing, Driver Training, eHailing Platform, Insurance, and Identity Management services to its network drivers. They are looking for a senior front-end engineer to design and implement optimal solutions to complex problems and to meet critical business needs for their customers.
- Expanding and improving existing web applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to perform and thrive in a team environment
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the Design team to implement new features Independently support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience with TDD
- Strong understanding of front-end best practices
- Experience with build automation
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS (ReactJS is preferred)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 3/ 4years working experience (or equivalent experience with multiple professional software development product teams) in Software Development with ReactJS
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch Bonus