Brave is a talent sourcing and qualification software for growing companies, hiring in emerging markets. We’re starting in Africa. Our system, semi-automatically sorts and ranks candidates based on a company's objectives, saving hiring managers time and money. We currently have +80 customers around the world.
We are adding science and automation to the process of organizing people by modeling their potential contribution to business objectives. We rank talent by probability of hitting a company goal, not by skill-keywords.
About the role
This role is part of a wider growth team at Brave. In this role, you will:
- Identify opportunities and generate leads from various resources such as Google Jobs, LinkedIn, and our internal market tracking tools.
- Manage a sales pipeline by qualifying and nurturing leads.
- Build advisory relationships with senior leaders in businesses to help them identify the right people and teams to achieve their growth plans.
- Work with the Head of Growth to refine customer segments and lead targeting in order to increase close rates.
- Work with the Head of Growth to multiply the return on investment of sales efforts and increase Brave’s growth rate.
- Support the success team in managing client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates.
About you in this job
- You listen well and through empathy are able to understand customer needs.
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and able to build rapport and form relationships easily.
- You are tenacious and are eager to acquire new customers.
- You are patient, yet deliberate in your efforts to close a sale.
- You believe that a sale goes beyond closing. Maintaining good relationships with your customers is equally valuable.
- You are resilient and persistent. “No” does not get you down: It only increases your zeal to get it right.
- You ask for help when needed, but most of the time you’re just figuring it out.
3 years of experience in management consulting or leadership
5 years sales or business development
- Ability to create a sales funnel quickly for lead qualification.
- Ability to convert cold leads into warm leads.
- Proven record of being able to close sales quickly.
- Proven track record with inside sales.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Statistics, Economics, or Actuary Degree
- Psychology of Social Sciences Degree