Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents, then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About Our Client.
A well-funded technology startup is looking to enter the Kenyan market. The product is an innovate IoT (internet of Things) based consumer service which is both commercially exciting and brings social and economic benefit to Kenya.
The company expects to have 10,000 customers by early 2020 and needs an excellent Design Research Analyst to continuously improve the product and refine internal processes and management information to optimize the efficiency of the business.
About The Role.
The ideal individual will be excited by the prospect of bringing an innovative new technology product to the Kenyan market.
- Understand the needs of our customers and continuously develop and implement improvements to our product.
- Assist in establishing and running and Agile based DevOps development process focused on customer satisfaction and speed and quality of delivery
- Develop and maintain the product backlog
- Liaise with the development team to explain customer needs and system requirements
- Oversee system testing and bug management and resolution
- Produce documentation and training to support the deployment and use of the product
- Work with the developers and managers across the company to determine development priorities and plan sprints.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies that will improve our customer experience
- Support the IT Director in the creation and delivery of the IT Strategy
- Act as a key member of the IT Leadership team and take personal responsibility for end customer satisfaction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience in Product Management and Product Research
- Experience in the design and development of Android applications
- Good knowledge of Agile development processes
- Knowledge of CRM systems and contact center operations
- Enthusiastic, hands on, pragmatic approach with the determination to see ideas turned into reality quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communicator with the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technologists
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline