Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look-out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company:
The company's mission is to expand access to healthcare for underserved patients, families & communities across the world. They are a distinct business within the company that maximizes social impact alongside financial sustainability. The company designs service models with and for communities that integrate digital and product technologies across the patient care continuum.
About the role:
The company is looking for a talented business leader to join as a Program Manager. This person will work closely with the Commercial Leader in India to launch and scale they company's flagship program that is an end-to-end care model for people living with, or at risk for diabetes, hypertension and other comorbid conditions. It delivers comprehensive care directly in the community through a group-based care model. As the Program Manager, you are responsible to drive our vision for the program on the ground, bringing it from pilot stage through to commercialization and eventually scale. You have significant experience with complex field-operations and a passion for working with underserved communities.
This is a full-time 6-month consulting role with the possibility of the position turning into a full-time offer. There is flexibility in terms of home-base, however, Bangalore would be preferred. The position will be global and will likely involve travel within India and potentially to the United States, Kenya and Ghana.
- Manage the overarching commercialization and scale of the program as the business leader
- Work with the Head of Innovation and the design team in India to ensure service model and fidelity of the design of the program is maintained
- Work with Commercial Lead and Head of Innovation to co-develop and execute on the commercial strategy
- Hire, manage and grow the company operations, clinical and broader team based on strategic goals
- MBA from a leading institution
- 10+ years of experience working at the intersection of business strategy and operations with significant field-operations
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in the health sector
- Demonstrated excellence in managing diverse teams of people
- Demonstrated experience working in digital technology and design-led businesses, including an understanding of innovation processes and techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and communication skills
- Experience working in underserved communities
- Fluent in Kannada, Hindi and English
- Female candidates preferred