We are a community of people who believe everyone deserves better and better should not cost more. We are democratizing access to goodness, starting with a carefully curated collection of amazing high-quality products. We offer non-GMO and organic food, clean beauty and personal care products, non-toxic cleaning supplies, home goods and office supplies, all at simple, fair prices.
We’re thinking beyond building a brand. We’re building a MOVEMENT. A movement deeply rooted in quality, simplicity, community-informed values and tangible acts of kindness.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and data-driven Product Manager passionate about the opportunity to make a big impact on a growing company.
Working from our San Francisco headquarters, you will work collaboratively with engineering, design and other key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how the Brandless platform brings better everything into people’s lives.This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the entire customer experience.
You’ll Create Impact By
- Leading product initiatives that drive growth, including launching new experiments, creating new programs, and enhancing the core shopping experience.
- Collaborating closely with engineers and cross-functional partners to define, prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the product. Knowing the details of how the product works, competitors, emerging technologies & third party tools, and industry trends.
- Adapting flexibly and quickly to an ever-changing environment, while balancing multiple priorities.
- Living in the metrics and analyzing user behavior to inform the success of products.
- Building business cases that convince cross-functional partners, including executive leadership, to invest in our product vision.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of product management experience. Ideally in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Quantitative skills, an analytical mindset, and a desire to dive into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights and propose solutions.
- You love getting in the weeds with engineering but also understand the big picture and can present product vision to leadership.
- Outstanding communication skills and at every level - within teams, to leadership, to users, and particularly with engineering.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and experience with application development lifecycle management.
- Tenacity and resilience that allows you to thrive in ambiguity, drive impactful projects, and overcome challenges.
Brandless provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brandless complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.