Here at Braintrust Behavioral Health our team of professionals maintain a positive culture where everyone has value. We are seeking energetic individuals to join our team
The purpose of the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Supervisor position is to provide assessment services, evidence-based treatment, and family support and training services to individuals diagnosed with Autism. Services are provided in client homes and the community based on client and family needs.
The ABA Supervisor designs and oversees individualized skill acquisition protocols and behavior plans, which are implemented by trained behavior technicians. These protocols and plans are based on results from skills and functional behavior assessments. The ABA Supervisor analyzes data collected by behavior technicians and makes needed changes to client plans and protocols. The ABA Supervisor also trains the behavior technicians on how to implement proper teaching techniques, as well as behavior management strategies. This is a supervisory role and will involve continuous evaluation and training of behavior technicians.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing ABA services to individuals with Autism.
- Valid Michigan State driver’s license, current automobile insurance and reliable means of transportation.
- Demonstrate compassion, empathy, responsibility, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with members of a team.
- Demonstrate compliance with accepted professional standards and practice; and
- Demonstrate excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficient self and time management skills