Brainjocks is a web solutions provider located in Alpharetta, Georgia. As a Sitecore and Episerver certified solutions partner, we deliver enterprise-scale websites and sophisticated digital solutions. Our company culture is collaborative and casual, allowing us focus on our mission, which is to deliver innovation to enable, empower and delight.
Our Corporate Culture sets BrainJocks above the rest. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
- Ownership and commitment
- Learn and Teach
- Build Trust
- Be Authentic
The incorporation of these values at all levels of our organization allows our team to feel valued and excited about the solutions Brainjocks provides to our Clients and consumer. Our culture fosters personal and professional excellence and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
The Account Executive is a direct Sales position and will identify, develop and close new and existing revenue opportunities, selling Brainjocks’ complete portfolio of products and services including the Sitecore web content management system. This role will target and land new accounts and develop additional business with existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, self-motivated individual who thrives on winning new business, understanding prospects’ complex business challenges and clearly communicating the value of web-based solutions to diverse audiences.
- Develop and execute a strategy to add new logo business throughout the US;
- Structure activities to achieve and exceed assigned targets;
- Drive and manage the complete sales cycle from prospect to close;
- Prospect aggressively for opportunities within new target account
- Establish and nurture relationships with influencers and decision makers in large target corporations;
- Conduct needs assessments and identify suitable solutions in collaboration with Technical Sales Consultant;
- Present our offering via sales presentations and demos, in collaboration with Technical Sales Consultant;
- Develop and present pricing and proposals;
- Negotiate effectively to drive opportunities to close;
- Update account and opportunity activities daily in Salesforce.Com;
- Conduct internal knowledge transfer about client projects to the Delivery team to ensure a smooth transition;
- Process contracts and sales orders for new or upgraded services;
- Serve as the face of the company in front of prospects and partners, representing us at industry trade shows, conferences and networking events.
- 4+ years of successful direct enterprise software or technology sales experience with a solid track record of sales quota achievement;
- 2+ years of experience specifically selling web content management and / or digital marketing products and services;
- Proven ability to structure enterprise-scale deals;
- Consultative / solution selling knowledge and skills;
- Strong understanding of web technology concepts and industry trends;
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Motivation and proven ability to successfully prospect by targeting new accounts and mining the existing account base;
- Ability to create and present compelling sales presentations to executive decision makers that incorporate value propositions and are tailored to prospect needs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience selling Sitecore CMS or similar;
- Experience selling to Digital Agencies;
- Experience working in a channel sales model;
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, exempt position. The days and hours of work for our US headquarters are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
Brainjocks is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region.