Brainjocks is a web solutions provider located in Alpharetta, Georgia. As a Sitecore certified solutions partner, we deliver enterprise-scale websites and sophisticated digital solutions. Our company culture is collaborative and casual, allowing us focus on our mission, which is to deliver innovation to enable, empower and delight.
Our Corporate Culture sets Brainjocks above the rest. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
- Ownership and commitment
- Learn and Teach
- Build Trust
- Be Authentic
- Have FUN!
The incorporation of these values at all levels of our organization allows our team to feel valued and excited about the solutions Brainjocks provides to our Clients. Our culture fosters personal and professional excellence and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Brainjocks is looking for a Delivery Manager for our Alpharetta, Georgia office. As a Brainjocks Delivery Manager, you will be the face and voice of Brainjocks in supporting our previous, current and future clients. You should have a passion for working in an Agile, creative and dynamic environment alongside our development team members and partners. Using Agile methodologies, you will be responsible for driving projects and delivering solutions that delight our customers
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Understand and know all facets of internal development capabilities & company process
- Develops accurate and informed work plans, including scope definition, schedules, and budgets and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project
- Communications scope/schedule variances to customer and team members and provides solutions for addressing
- Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Overseeing the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry development
- Must manage project lifecycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and insuring functional requirements are met per specification
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important.
- Generate draft SOWs and assist in billing details
- Manages project schedule and budget and ensures project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'
- Develop risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available
- Develops resource plans by working with team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
- Must be a strong team player with a personal commitment toward the business and its customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience running projects
- Understanding of software development lifecycle including planning, estimation, creation, and deployment / release
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent customer facing abilities - excellent customer service skills are a must
- Ability to learn and understand our processes, as well as recommend ways to continuously improve
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Previous experience with Sitecore or EpiServer CMS (or other CMS platforms) is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or Scrum certification is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, exempt position. The days and hours of work for our US headquarters are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
Brainjocks is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region.