• About Brainbase
Brainbase is building the future tools of the intellectual property licensing industry.
This is an opportunity to join a small but fast-growing startup working on disrupting an extremely antiquated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows and will play a major part in our company’s success.
We need strong, product-minded engineers who enjoy working with customers to build great products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges, and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly.
- Develop full stack web and mobile applications with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, Angular and Laravel
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Work closely with our team consisting of our CEO, CTO, designer and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build internal workflow tools
- Build clean, scalable API integrations and the backend that our platform depends on
- Integrate with existing products we and others have developed
- Help develop effective processes for ensuring our products have quality code and minimal bugs
- 4+ years of experience with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, Angular, Laravel, SQL, WebSockets and DevOps
- 4+ years of prior experience building technical teams to deliver compelling experiences for consumers
- 4+ years of experience developing and launching products into a production environment
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to iterate quickly
- Machine learning experience
- Experience working at a tech startup
- General understanding of the licensing industry and willingness to learn
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an outdated industry
No agencies or recruiters at this time, please.