Brad’s Deals is looking for a Marketing Business Analyst who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow our relationship with customers – from the point of acquisition through to repurchase. As a pioneering member of a performance-driven team, your role is to build a best-in-class, end-to-end lifecycle programs and initiatives. Included within this will be a focus on customer segmentation, designing behavioral triggers, analyzing performance, and optimizing marketing campaigns across email and push channels. You’ll be joining a team of hardworking and intellectually curious marketers who consistently seek to push the needle.
- Leverage marketing tools to execute lifecycle initiatives and tests on email, mobile push notification and display channels that drive customer activation, loyalty, and frequency while maximize overall customer retention and LTV.
- Take data driven approach to analyze and optimize activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns.
- Analyze key performance metrics and address any significant variances and provide recommendations for improvements Map out segmentation and contact strategy based on customer. preference, purchase/browse behavior and marketing objectives
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns across personalization, dynamic content management, etc.
- Partner with Editorial and Partner Relations teams in developing new targeting strategies.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant digital marketing and direct to consumer marketing experience required; retail, e-commerce industry preferred. Hands-on experience executing CRM programs, especially in the email and push notifications channels.
- Passion for applying analytical methods to determine success: A/B testing and statistical analysis
- Data extraction and manipulation experience, working in SQL, data warehouse, MS Excel and/or Tableau reporting
- Prefer experience working side by side with engineers and product managers to design experiences that span across marketing channels and apps
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strives for high degree of precision
- Comfortable with fast-paced working environment; and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
Shop Smart, one of Forbes’ 100 Most Promising Companies and a 101 Chicago Best and Brightest Organization, publishes deals and coupons from national retailers across a network of sites. The flagship, Brad’s Deals, is the largest editorial-driven deal site with over 5m monthly unique visitors.
Launched in 2002, the rapidly growing company has changed the way millions of consumers shop and is a leader in our space and in the Chicago technology community. We have relationships with over 2,500 top retailers (Amazon, Target, Dell, etc.), exposure to over 50M consumers a year and a consistent national media presence (USA Today, Today Show, WSJ, MSNBC).
The job is entrepreneurial, evolving and fun in a flexible and informal environment but requires top-tier work and dedication. The pay is competitive and full benefits (health, 401k, FSA, transportation allowance, etc.) will be provided.
The company is headquartered in Chicago’s River North neighborhood blocks from the highway and several train stations. The option of working from home, virtually, may be possible at times