Brad’s Deals is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team! In this role, you will drive the vision for our consumer-facing web experiences, and collaborate extensively with with business stakeholders, researchers, designers, engineers, and the product team to execute on that vision. This role requires a creative and data-driven mind, and a love for thinking holistically about customer and business needs. You should be a problem-solver, a strong communicator, possess attention to detail, and have leadership skills to help multidisciplinary teams work together towards a common goal.
- Create and own the vision and roadmap for our web experiences, through collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, competitive analysis, user research, and behavioral analysis.
- Partner with UX Research to develop an understanding of our user needs.
- Collaborate with UX, Design, Engineering, Operations, and internal business stakeholders to deliver new and exciting features for our users and partners.
- Work hands on with the engineering teams to deliver projects against the product roadmap, including backlog management, coordinating development timelines, and tracking and communication of project progress.
- Regularly identify opportunities to improve and optimize customer conversions and retention.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and analytics.
- Define and analyze KPIs to guide decision-making and measure success of product-led initiatives .
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven leadership skills, driving execution and success in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent data and analytical skills, including the ability to dig for the data you need, interpret and analyze, and use the findings to drive decision-making for your products.
- Ability to think big for solving problems and evolving products, but attention to detail to see them through.
- Experience with A/B testing frameworks for user research and optimization.
- Team player with strong listening, facilitation, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Good eye for UX, design, and copy, and ability to communicate direction to guide the design team.
Shop Smart, one of Forbes’ 100 Most Promising Companies and a 101 Chicago Best and Brightest Organization, publishes deals and coupons from national retailers across a network of sites. The flagship, Brad’s Deals, is the largest editorial-driven deal site with over 5m monthly unique visitors.
Launched in 2002, the rapidly growing company has changed the way millions of consumers shop and is a leader in our space and in the Chicago technology community. We have relationships with over 2,500 top retailers (Amazon, Target, Dell, etc.), exposure to over 50M consumers a year and a consistent national media presence (USA Today, Today Show, WSJ, MSNBC).
The job is entrepreneurial, evolving and fun in a flexible and informal environment but requires top-tier work and dedication. The pay is competitive and full benefits (health, 401k, FSA, transportation allowance, etc.) will be provided.
The company is headquartered in Chicago’s River North neighborhood blocks from the highway and several train stations. The option of working from home, virtually, may be possible at times