Bowery is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. This role will be responsible for handling a heavy volume of meetings and calendars, organizing travel and expense reports. As the Executive Assistant, this individual would have the opportunity to interact with and get exposure to all organizations at Bowery. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, exceptionally organized, thorough and detail oriented as well as able to multitask and prioritize. This position is based in the New York City Office.
What You’ll Do At Bowery
- Manage complex calendars
- Coordinate travel
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs to help meet their goals and achieve company priorities
- Execute general administrative executive tasks as needed
- Provide additional support to the People team as needed
What You Have
- 5 years as an Executive Assistant to 1 or more executives
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to multitask a high volume of tasks - you will be interfacing with both internal and external relationships to each executive; being able to assess the proper communication for different audiences will be a high priority
- Strong interpersonal skills - you will be interacting with everyone at Bowery on a daily basis
- Well-versed in G-Suite tools (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, Slides)
Nice to Have
- Previous experience at an early stage startup
is growing food for a better future by revolutionizing agriculture. Our modern farming company combines the benefits of the best local farms with advances made possible by technology to grow produce you can feel good about eating. BoweryOS, our proprietary software system, uses vision systems, automation technology, and machine learning to monitor plants and all the variables that drive their growth 24/7. Because we control the entire process from seed to store, Bowery farms use zero pesticides, 95% less water, and are 100+ times more productive on the same footprint of land than traditional agriculture. Bowery produce is currently available at select Whole Foods and Stop & Shop stores in the Tri-state area; Brooklyn Fare, Westside Market and Foragers Market in NYC; and online through Peapod, AmazonFresh and Jet.com. Additionally, Bowery is featured at sweetgreen, and on the menus of Tom Colicchio’s New York restaurants Craft and Temple Court. Based in New York City, the company has raised $122.5M from leading investors including GV, General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, Temasek and Almanac.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.