We are seeking an entrepreneurial Recruiter to expand our talent acquisition capability. You’ll join Bowery Farming at a critical point in our growth trajectory. In this role, you’ll own full-cycle talent acquisition, and serve as primary stakeholder to build exceptional teams for Bowery. You’ll be asked to recruit across a wide variety of roles. You’ll work with our People team to create an inclusive, consistent framework for our hiring, implementing processes and technology to streamline staffing efforts in the near and long term. We are a small team, and you will be in a hands-on role and wear many hats.
What You’ll Do
- Devise a talent strategy that aligns with our overarching business needs and reaches top, diverse talent across functions and geographies.
- Work closely with leadership to identify hiring needs, plan for team growth, calibrate for role fit, and close key hires.
- Deliver a smooth and memorable candidate experience at all stages of the interview process.
- Craft and promote our employment brand to create awareness and expand our reach.
- Build successful hiring pipelines by proactively recruiting and sourcing talent for future needs.
- Drive ongoing measurement and assessment of recruiting performance through metrics and reporting to ensure hiring goals are met.
Who You Are:
- A passionate and articulate communicator who can be the public face and voice of Bowery
- A full-cycle recruiter with excellent sourcing skills
- Someone who understands and will be guided by the importance of having a diverse workplace
- A leader with a knack for building talented teams and improving process
- A poised multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced environment with overlapping deadlines
- A data-driven and analytical thinker who can leverage recruiting metrics
- At least 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
- You have been an integral member of an early recruiting function -- or similar environment -- with limited resources, and have a strong track record of implementing strategic recruiting practices.
- Proven success in hiring both technical and non-technical talent in a highly competitive market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills