Boundless Immigration is looking for a customer-obsessed, data-driven and detail-oriented Business Analyst to help guide the efforts of the Product, Marketing, Engineering and Design teams. The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and driving deep insights about customer behavior and recommending improvements using that analysis. You should have the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- Learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know how, when, and which to use.
- Design and analyze A/B tests.
Within three months, you will:
- Own end-to-end data collection, from planning to collection to analysis, including writing custom queries, data cleaning and manipulation, and the ability to work with large datasets.
- Develop data-driven recommendations impacting strategic decision making across different functional areas and own the creation of key process metrics.
- Continuously identify and inform the larger team of analysis results and provide recommendations for action.
Within a year, you will:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Provide feedback to the business regarding demand capture, supply acquisition, retention, and product changes. Understand trends and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
We are a growth-focused marketing team focusing on acquisition and conversion. As data-driven marketers, we're looking for a highly analytical, organized self-starter with at least 5 years experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role. As a team, we work heavily in Advanced SQL, Excel, and Google Analytics, and seek someone who can create regression and predictive models, has experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, and demand modeling.