We are looking for an energetic, motivated and experienced individual to become our Practice Manager in our newly expanded Lawrence location!
There is a important focus on the development of this location as the facility has just recently doubled in size and capacity! You will manage the daily operations of the clinics, including patient service and personnel as well as the 'bigger picture' as part of our network of practices.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Oversee all clinic operations and personnel including surgical scheduling, LASIK, retail optical, patient service operations and clinical flow
- Work collaboratively with physicians to ensure efficient and effective patient care
- Oversee personnel hiring, evaluating job performance, counseling and termination with collaboration of HR
- Knowledge and experience in HIPAA and other privacy laws, access and release of information standards
- Establish and enforce healthcare and practice policies and procedures
- A positive attitude, showing initiative and willingness to adapt to change
- Responsible for maintaining high morale and good relations throughout the office
- Extensive managerial experience, preferably within the health care industry. Ophthalmology experience preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of standard accounting principles and budgetary experience
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish Preferred