Founded in 2014 by Cliff Bleszinski, Boss Key Productions is a video game development studio based in the heart of Raleigh, NC. BKP believes in an agile, no-nonsense approach to product and studio building with an emphasis on high quality product in a friendly environment while remaining as transparent as possible to the gaming community.
Boss Key Productions is looking for C++ programmers to join us in our quest to make the best competitive game in the world. Do you know what a virtual function is? Can you hold your own in an argument about linked lists? Do you play a lot of videogames and want to make one?
Join us, and realize the true power of the dark side as you work on a diverse and talented team of engineers, designers and artists. Rather than being a cog in the machine, we'll work with you to identify how you can have a big impact on a small team.
Things you can work on as a programmer at Boss Key:
- Weapons, abilities and game modes
- Engine systems like rendering, memory management, animation and networking
- Tools, UI and Audio
- General systems that connect gameplay, engine and backend
- Fluency in C++
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Passion for games
Strong 3D math skills
- Familiarity with competitive multiplayer games and first person shooters