Founded in 2014 by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee, Boss Key Productions is a new videogame development studio based in the heart of Raleigh, NC. BKP believes in an agile, no-nonsense approach to product and studio building with an emphasis on high quality product in a friendly environment while remaining as transparent as possible to the gaming community.
Boss Key is currently partnered with Nexon, on a project that is LawBreakers a science fiction first person shooter.
Boss Key Productions is looking for a talented Hard Surface Artist with the ability to consistently create compelling and aesthetically pleasing models in any given style while adhering to polygon and memory budget constraints. You will help us to innovate next-gen visuals for our PC game - we supply the game engine and tools and you bring your hard surface skills.
- Work in a team environment developing next-gen titles for the PC
- Focus on creating hard surface models
- At least 2 years of experience as a 3D artist
- At least 2 shipped AAA titles
- Experience working on first person shooters
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into the pipeline
- A good understanding of how mechanical things work, and the ability to create believable models
- Excellent hard surface modeling techniques and practices and an efficient workflow
- Solid, efficient UV unwrapping and mapping skills
- The ability to create custom materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets
- Photoshop experience
- Ability to work within a given aesthetic style
- Use 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop to create next-gen art assets
- A portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on hard surface models (weapons, robots, etc.) and highly realistic textures
- The portfolio should show quality, taste, and the ability to hit a photorealistic/believable look