Founded in 2014 by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee, Boss Key Productions is a new video game development studio based in the heart of Raleigh, NC. BKP believes in an agile, no-nonsense approach to product and studio building with an emphasis on high quality product in a friendly environment while remaining as transparent as possible to the gaming community.
Boss Key is currently partnered with Nexon on LawBreakers a science fiction first person shooter.
Boss Key Productions is looking for a talented and driven Front End Web Developer to help design and dynamic web front ends to support our game.
- Work as part of the UI team in a highly collaborative environment
- Design, prototype and fully implement dynamic web front ends
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- 4+ years professional experience as a front end developer
- Ability to take wireframe designs and build them out to complete web pages
- Experience using at least one of the following: jQuery, YUI, AngularJS, Prototype, MooTools, Ajax
- Experience integrating REST APIs
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with creating responsive websites
- A drive to keep up with the latest technology both at work and at home
- A passion for games
- Please include links to your work or portfolio on resume
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with CSS media queries
- Experience using SASS/LESS
**Submissions without a portfolio link will not be considered