At JRNI, we are at the cutting edge of enterprise SaaS, taking a platform approach to our technology that enables large companies to revolutionise the way they engage with their customers. Our platform covers a whole host of functionality including events scheduling, appointments, events, call centers and much more. We know that customers now engage with businesses in a range of ways, be that online or in person, and expect a seamless experience as they cross these boundaries from digital to physical interactions. Our technology enables enterprises to do just that, removing barriers to building one continuous customer relationship. We may be a technology business, but it’s our people that drive us.
In order to capitalise on the huge market opportunity open to us, we’re looking for an experienced and professional Commercial Sales Director to join our growing team in London. The Sales team is at the heart of our business and we’re seeking someone with a track record of success who is confident that they can help drive significant growth in the European market. This role will head up the UK Sales function and will be based out of the London office in Holborn. We’ve seen enviable growth in the last few years and we’re now looking for someone to build on and future proof our processes as we continue to build out the company.
What you will responsible for:
- Analysing the effectiveness of our sales operations and working to create best in class ways of working.
- As the most senior member of the European Sales function you will lead the UK and European sales team and will be responsible for growing and developing the sales force in an engaging way.
- You still have the hunger to go hunting and will work in a player/coach capacity to lead by example and seek opportunities with some of the largest enterprise clients in the finance and retail sectors.
- You will be a key driver of the company culture and will be responsible for ensuring that living our values and driving a performance-based culture comes naturally to the team.
- Working alongside other key stakeholders you will be able to work out the right and wrong types of deals for our business and will ensure you bring people with you on making these decisions. As a result, you’ll be a trusted voice around the table and will help lead on strategic commercial decision making.
Required skills and experience:
- This is not your first rodeo, you will have experience running a SaaS team at scale and have a track record of growing high performing teams
- You will have an enviable record of sales success in a range of SaaS businesses
- You have significant experience selling complex products to enterprise businesses, likely across a range of industries (finance and retail is a bonus)
- You’re a proven proactive problem solver and will have been a trusted decision-maker at a senior level in at least one other fast-growing technology company
- A good degree, most likely in business is preferred
We’ve just raised another round of funding and are poised to take advantage of our industry-leading position whilst enjoying the benefits of agility that being a growing company offers. If you are interested in joining us as we capitalise on an enviable market opportunity, please apply now.