It’s an exciting time to join JRNI, we’re scaling up our teams and are looking for a Sales person to join our growing team. Our global Sales teams share a strong work ethic and a sense of what true success looks like: aligning our customers’ complex issues with flawless solutions.
About the Role
Here at JRNI, we’re taking advantage of our position as a leading appointments and events management platform, we’re looking to grow our UK Sales Team to leverage our profile in the Retail and Financial space. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, agile environment, managing the whole sales and accounts process whilst networking and increasing our pipeline. You will be;
- Working with the Commercial Director and Solutions Team to generate profitable sales (with your targeting value of engagements being £50,000 to £150,000)
- Alongside landing new names, you’ll spend a lot of time leveraging these accounts and networks to grow sales by identifying and pursuing profitable expansion opportunities
- Owning, building and managing your own pipeline to ensure consistent delivery of sales whilst improving your knowledge of JRNI’s offering and market sectors
- Keeping appropriate records of all pipeline and activity in SalesForce.com
- Coordinating available resources (materials and consultancy support) to create effective and compelling proposals and presentations
You’re a driven and passionate Enterprise Salesperson, with around 3-5 years experience in selling a complex, Enterprise SaaS solution (primarily in the Retail and Finance sectors). You’re self-sufficient and can manage the whole sales process, from initial need creation, to closure and account management. You’ll have the ability to work within a team and have a sustained track record of generating revenue in the region of £50,000-£100,000 per month in an enterprise software/business to business environment. You have;
- A natural sales-hunter instinct and enjoy targeting opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Experience expanding around 15-20 enterprise accounts at a time
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills – including the ability to write a high standard of documentation
- The ability to thrive in a start-up environment where you will be empowered to deliver and make an impact
- Experience with contact management tools (SalesForce) and a solid understanding of technical SaaS concepts
- Familiarity with reporting on your own performance / activity and willingness to handle associated administration including bids / RFIs / account reporting (i.e. PSL etc.) etc.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, you’ll be based at our HQ in London, and we pride ourselves on our great working culture. We also offer excellent benefits including flexible working, regular social events, personal learning and development days and generous gender-neutral Maternity/Paternity leave among others!