It’s an exciting time to join BookingBug. We’re scaling up our Technology teams, and looking for an experienced Developer to join one of our Dev Squads (affectionately named after video games... what would you call yours?).. We employ various frameworks, from front-end AngularJS interfaces, vue.js, and exploring microservices with AWS.
Based in our London HQ, you will be working across a range of internal and client projects - including a growing list of major international brands such as Chanel, US Bank, HM Treasury and more. There’s loads to get stuck into with this role, at the moment the teams are involved in:
- Implementing Redux with Angular
- Developing brand new projects written with the latest technologies, such as VueJS and React
- Building scalable, versioned, fully functional API leveraging elastic search
- Weekly hackathons exploring new technologies and leveraging BookingBug’s APIs
- Building tools to automate repetitive tasks across departments
- You’re passionate about all things web, with a keen broader interest in design, development, usability and technology
- You have experience working collaboratively with colleagues from multiple departments including non-technical teams such as Sales and Marketing, and you’re able to influence architectural and design decisions using your knowledge & influencing skills
- You see tasks through to completion to ensure your work ends up in the hands of the customer
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has the stability and commercial success of a big business, but the heart & soul of a start-up. Our Dev teams are working on truly interesting challenges – engineering issues, scalability, latency, distributed systems… so we need someone who is motivated by problem solving & seeing the wider impacts of their work. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon in a dynamic, fun office, and have international offices in Boston and Sydney as well. Our team is very diverse, with backgrounds spanning from astrophysics to criminology to music management, and we pride ourselves on our great working culture.