BookingBug unifies digital-to-physical customer journeys across all channels, lines of business and services, creating compelling human connections that multiply revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
We’re growing and now we’re looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our Marketing team in Boston. The PR Manager will create and maintain a favorable public image for BookingBug, and increase overall global awareness. This person will manage all inbound media inquiries, pitch external stories, organize speaking engagements, handle analyst relations and create thought leadership content. You’ll also liaise with internal marketing functions like SEO and the web team.
This is a global opportunity, and the first of its kind here at BookingBug. With unlimited potential at a growing company, we are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Content Development including press releases, thought leadership pieces, and blog posts
- Manage ongoing media relations strategy
- Ensure internal teams are informed and aligned on the value and use of PR materials and enable sales use of PR materials appropriately
- Establish PR success metrics and reporting
- Manage corporate relationship with analyst firms
You are an experienced Public Relations Manager who can juggle multiple projects and deadlines without breaking a sweat. You’re an outgoing and creative leader who is naturally collaborative and who isn’t afraid of getting your hands dirty (and understands the growing pains and opportunities of a scale-up).
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of PR experience (agency or client-side)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience working with media in Europe and/or Australia
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
We‘re based in Downtown Boston near South Station in a dynamic, fun office with a great start-up culture. Our team is very diverse, with backgrounds spanning from computer game design to music management. We pride ourselves on our great working culture and offer all staff a host of excellent perks, including share options.