Our platform unifies digital-to-physical customer journeys across all channels, lines of business and services, creating compelling human connections that multiply revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
As a fast-growing technology business, BookingBug's need for world-class Salespeople is unrelenting. Our global Sales teams share a strong work ethic and a sense of what true success looks like: aligning our customers’ complex issues with beautiful, flawless solutions. We’re looking for an experienced, professional salesperson within the Enterprise Software / SaaS space, to join our growing team based in Sydney.
About the role
You'll initially be an individual contributor with a view to managing a team as we grow our local Sales function. With an engagement target value of $50,000 to $300,000, you'll be managing the sales process from initial appointments to closure and onboarding. You will be;
- Identifying, building and managing your own pipeline (through telesales, networking and face-to face meetings) and meeting all performance targets set
- Keeping appropriate records of all pipeline and activity in SalesForce.com whilst creating effective and compelling proposals and presentations
- Working with the Implementation and Solutions Teams to ensure successful handover and onboarding
You'll have proven 3 year's minimum experience of selling a SaaS solution to large, enterprise clients (mainly focussed on the Financial and Retail sector) and a sustained track record of generating turnover in the region of $50,000 - $100,000 per month . You're articulate, presentable and are looking for the next step in your career to drive and grow the Sales function in our Sydney office. You can demonstrate;
- A proven ability to self start with a high level of entrepreneurial flair
- Proficiency with contact management tools such as SalesForce and a solid understanding of technical concepts
- An appreciation for small-company dynamics, growing pains and processes
- Familiarity with reporting on your own performance activity and the ability to handle Bids / RFIs and account reporting
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has the stability and commercial success of a big business globally, but the heart & soul of a true start-up locally. You’ll be working on truly interesting challenges, so we need someone who is motivated by problem solving & seeing the wider impacts of their work. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! Our office is in WeWork Sydney, with a fun, dynamic team and excellent benefits.