About the role
This is a truly exciting role for an experienced FrontEnd Developer. You’ll be working closely with our CEO (the Founder of BookingBug) and our Senior Development Team to build a reliable and scalable bespoke delivery solution, whilst migrating the legacy application to a new framework.
You will be
- Implementing brand new features from our Product roadmap using VueJS
- Helping the frontend team to migrate the existing application from Angular to VueJS
- Improving the test coverage and the stability of our products
- Working closely with our Product Managers and Team Leads to push forward our products
You’re passionate about all things web, with a keen broader interest in technology design, development and usability. You’ve got excellent stakeholder management skills and are looking to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment. You can demonstrate;
- Appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of TDD, including how to compromise to achieve business goals without neglecting technical debt
Our Dev teams are working on truly interesting stuff! – Engineering streamlining, scalability, latency, distributed systems and much more. We need someone who is motivated by problem solving & seeing the wider impacts of their work.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon in a proudly diverse, fun office and have international offices in Boston and Sydney too! We’ve got excellent benefits, from instant online GP access, flexibility policy, gym discounts and gender-neutral maternity/paternity leave (and not to mention the regular social events!).