At JRNI, our platform covers a whole host of functionality, including events, scheduling, appointments, events, call centers and much more! We know that customers now engage with businesses in a range of ways, be that online or in person, and expect a seamless experience as they cross these boundaries from digital to physical interactions. Our technology enables enterprises to do just that, removing barriers to building one continuous customer relationship. We may be a technology business, but it’s our people that drive us. We’ve just closed a new round of funding and as such are looking for a talented HR manager to join us as we grow.
About the role;
We pride ourselves on our great working culture, and you will be an integral part of helping to nurture this as part of the global People Team. This position will be based in our London Office looking after a whole host of People related aspects, from L&D to employee relations and policy compliance, to cultural and team building initiatives. You will be;
- Owning the local HR operations and policies whilst working with the global team to improve and create processes for all 3 of our offices
- Managing our disciplinary and performance management processes and ensure they’re in line with compliance and procedure
- Handling all local employee relations queries sensitively and promote support advocacy across the teams
- Developing an excellent relationship with your JRNI colleagues and help to encourage cultural initiatives and improvements
- (With the help of the Head of People) You will be implementing learning and development initiatives within the local team and some times globally
You’re an exceptional communicator with strong decision making skills. You are empathetic, and supportive of others with a strong desire to see things through to resolution or completion. You love having a wide variety of responsibilities and thrive in a social, start up culture. You have;
- Proven experience in a HR specific role (around 2 years minimum experience)
- A CIPD qualification or are currently working towards this
- A degree in business, HR or equivalent
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work. We care deeply about our growth and happiness of our teams and offer excellent benefits, such as flexible working, generous maternity/paternity packages, share options, regular social events and discounted healthcare.