Our platform unifies digital-to-physical customer journeys across all channels, lines of business and services, creating compelling human connections that multiply revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
Our Solutions Team are working on some truly interesting challenges as part of their work with our enterprise clients. As we scale and grow, we’re looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to work with our clients and partners, whilst managing and coaching our UK Solutions Team. You will be;
- Engaging with partners & clients at an early pre-sales stage to guide them to the optimal business solution and understanding the full business impact of that solution
- Empowering our Channel Partners to deploy and configure JRNI themselves
- Owning the scoping and definition of requirements and working closely with the Product Team to communicate external requests for features
- Producing clear documentation for clients and internal users whilst improving and growing Solutions processes across the business
- Working with Technical Architects to implement a bespoke solution when required
- Working closely with Sales, Implementation and Technical Architects to deliver a successful implementation as part of a team
You’re an impeccable communicator, with experience presenting to both internal and external stakeholders. With a technical mindset, you love guiding and coaching a client to an end solution and seeing the implementation through to go-live. You’re self motivated, have experience in managing or mentoring a team and have ease working in a fast-growing fast-paced environment. You can demonstrate;
- Excellent stakeholder management and skills in coaching on best practices
- Experience of software requirement gathering, definition and documentation
- Inquisitive and challenging nature along with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility of a task
- Experience in a similar technical solutions role, delivering a complex SaaS product with clients in either the retail or finance space
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. We’re a proudly diverse office, based in Farringdon, with excellent benefits such as generous gender-equal maternity/paternity leave, flexible working and not to mention the regular social events!