It’s a really exciting time to join our team here at JRNI, this is a unique opportunity where you get to be an individual contributor within your field, but span a wide variety of departments internally. You will play a huge part in providing assistance to our teams, ensuring that our RFP and Security Questionnaire responses are accurate, consistent and within deadline.
About the role
Based in our London HQ, you’ll be working closely alongside the Sales, Customer Experience and Information Security teams, to deliver clear concise RFP responses, whilst using initiative and self-motivation to keep within tight deadlines which adhere to company regulations and policies. There’s loads of scope for developing the role in line with our long-term strategy; not limited to automation, improving interdepartmental collaboration, and sharing prospect feedback / knowledge gained from bids. You will be maintaining existing data and wikis in addition to improving the current RFP response process, ensuring all work is completed to the highest and most efficient standard.
You will be;
- Delivering high quality, compelling RFP responses that are aligned to the Sales Leads ambitions and strategy for that particular prospect
- Meeting tight deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval
- Maintaining acquired RFP data, support databases and Wikis; ensuring that our wikis are up to date with all the latest and greatest information (including functional/non-functional and security requirements) about the company, whilst entering and monitoring tracking data and coordinating requirements with colleagues and contributors
- Maintaining quality results information by using and keeping templates and closely following proposal writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
- Familiarising yourself with all of JRNI’s policies, Information Security, Service Levels, Account Management and Support Models through relevant training with the team. These will all be relevant to RFP submissions
- Clearly articulating our commercial licensing model whilst potentially suggesting creative and innovative pricing options to the Product and Sales Team
- Keeping abreast of changes within our prospective customers’ industries and our company to constantly evolve our processes and responses, and liaise between departments to ensure best-practice is shared and followed
You have an excellent eye for detail in both your written and presentation skills and are able to articulate this within your technical documentation. You’ve experience working with remote teams (we have offices in Boston and Sydney too!) and are self motivated to constantly improve on a range of different projects at a time. You can demonstrate;
- Strong problem solving, deadline orientated and process improvement drive, as well as strategic planning and market knowledge
- The ability to communicate and contribute articulately, proposal status information and potential risks associated with each RFP at reviews and meetings
- Experience writing proposals and supporting a knowledge base within a SaaS or software space
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon, London (with offices in Boston and Sydney too!), in a fast paced, social environment. We offer excellent benefits and perks, like our games rooms (we have 3!), gender equal Maternity/Paternity cover, flexible working, regular social events and PerkBox access.