At JRNI, our Enterprise Scheduling platform covers a whole host of use cases, including event management, appointments, queuing, and much more! We know that customers now engage with businesses in a range of ways, be that online or in person, and expect a seamless experience as they cross these boundaries from digital to physical interactions. Our technology enables enterprises to do just that, removing barriers to building one continuous customer relationship.
About the role:
This is an incredibly varied and hands on role, as we continue to grow, we’re looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Team in Boston. Reporting directly to our CFO, you will take ownership of high impact projects where you will be undertaking research and analysis on behalf of the business in order to help make impactful, strategic recommendations. You’ll be closely assisting our CEO to implement and suggest improvements to JRNI’s efficiency. You will be;
- Improving the business’ performance by evaluating processes and costs to drive efficiencies, including creating management accounts and suggesting KPIs
- Proactively working with Managers to better own and reduce their costs (e.g. gross margin reviews) whilst helping them to plan their future resource requirements
- Cross referencing monthly payroll and timesheet data against client monthly recurring revenue
- Reviewing and evaluating data, producing reports and presentations for the CEO in Boston, the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Working closely with Product Management and Marketing to strategize, assess the market and build and implement a new pricing model for existing contracts
You’re a self starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to solve highly strategic business problems. You’re excited by the prospect of working in a fast paced technology scale-up and seeing the impacts of your work as we scale. You can demonstrate a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar position within a software environment and can provide evidence of your experience handling SaaS metrics. You have;
- Proven ability to implement multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and methodologies with stakeholders across non-technical disciplines
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills
- High standards of accuracy with a demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and collaborate with team members
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! This is an incredible opportunity to have a direct effect on shaping and improving business decisions within JRNI. We offer great benefits, including 20 days’ vacation increasing with service, 90-day full pay maternity/paternity packages, dental, vision and healthcare, 401K, casual dress and fresh fruit and snacks daily!