It’s an exciting time to join us here at JRNI, we’re looking for an experienced Developer Team Lead to join our in-house ‘Staff Experience’ development team. Our technology team is dedicated to delivering a scalable, robust and extensible customer engagement platform of enterprise quality.
As a developer Team lead heading up the Staff Experience Team, you'll be working on some aspects of the product that drive the most value for the business. We are disrupting the customer engagement platform space for the global financial services and retail industry, with our platform processing over 25 million appointments per year. You’ll be working on;
- Building on and maintaining our scalable, versioned, Restful API
- Enabling dynamic reporting through Liquid templates and building a powerful reporting dashboard using ElasticSearch
- Helping to support and upskill your team (a mix of remote and in-house developers) to face some truly interesting commercial business decisions
- Using different databases for problem solving: Mysql, Dynamo, Redis
- Managing complex distributed calendar integrations
You’re a Ruby developer with extensive experience in enterprise, commercial development whilst managing a team. You’ll be looking after a group of some of our most talented developers, so you’ll be able to leverage their technical skills to solve business problems and create a collaborative knowledge sharing environment to ensure growth. You will have;
- Experience working with colleagues from multiple departments with ranging technical ability
- Ideally, commercial experience using some of the following: MySQL, REST APIs, TDD (Rspec), (EC2, S3, Lambda, Redis, Dynamo, Elasticsearch)
- Proven examples of technical architectural choices that you’ve made in the past along with your reasoning
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon, London (with offices in Boston and Sydney too!), in a fast paced, social environment. We offer excellent benefits and perks, like our games rooms (we have 3!), gender equal Maternity/Paternity cover, flexible working, regular social events and PerkBox access.