Our platform unifies digital-to-physical customer journeys across all channels, lines of business and services, creating compelling human connections that multiply revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
The Customer Success Department are working on some truly interesting technical challenges, whilst managing large enterprise-level implementations. As we scale and grow, we’re looking for a true leader to manage our UK Professional Services team; you can instinctively switch between doing and leading, so that on a day-to-day basis your role will encompass:
- Coaching the team to deliver optimal services to our clients whilst getting hands-on with our largest deployments
- Driving proactive, high-quality communication between the teams and our customers, including managing escalations if required
- Encouraging an inquisitive learning environment to ensure the team implements improvements based on industry best-practices and project retrospectives
- Overseeing, reviewing and contributing to RFPs, RFIs, SOWs and other sales-related documents
You are a talented Professional Services manager who can juggle the needs of clients and internal stakeholders. You’re an inspirational and thoughtful leader who values working with a diverse committed team, whilst occasionally getting your hands dirty (and understands the growing pains and opportunities of a scale-up). You can demonstrate:
- Experience leading and shaping client requirements towards scalable solutions
- Mentoring, developing and coaching skills, to help your team to reach their full potential
- Adeptness in reviewing and writing complex customer documentation
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. We‘re based in Farringdon in a dynamic, fun office with a great start-up culture. Our team is very diverse, with backgrounds spanning from computer game design to music management. We pride ourselves on our great working culture and offer all staff a host of excellent perks, including share options.